see some of our client’s feedbacks:
Online and Mobile application for grocery purchases
Improve and development of the first version of the application running on most of the stores. Design and architecture of the new highly scalable version of online and mobile grocery with replacement old ATG 2007 with new commerce engine and integration it with retail-stores order processing backend. Propagate new solution to Walmart stores. (about 500 stores per month)
- A checkin backend process in NodeJS including email, sms, cell phone notifications
- Database for the new features in MySQL and Oracle
- A new order processing using NodeJS, MySQL and Kafka
- Full test coverage in NodeJS and Hapi framework for User and Checkin modules
- Support of old system: AngularJS, NodeJS, Java, RabbitMQ.
- Support of new system: ReactJS, NodeJS, Java, Kafka
- Deployment utilities in Python for DevOps.
ATG 2007.1 , RabbitMQ 3.6, Kafka 0.9, Jboss 4.0; NodeJS 4.6, Hapi 8.8, REST; Java 1.5-8, Sprint, Groovy; AngularJS 1.3, ReactJS 15.3; Python 3; MySQL 5.6, Oracle 10.2; Tools: Web Storm 2016.1. GIT 2.7, Jenkins 2.39. Linux: MacOS 11. CentOS 6.5-7.0;
US Department Agriculture
Online and Mobile application for tracking of the agriculture import
Improve and develop new version of IPHIS. Gather requirements, design and architecture, implementation, test and support of the system.
- Backend API in Java. Using technologies: Web Services RESTful calls, Spring, Hibernate.
- Database changes according to the new features in Oracle
- Hybrid mobile app development with using Angular, Ionic.
- Cordova components and integration for iPad application
- Builds and deployment on Apple store
Java, Sprint, Hibernate; Angular, Cordova. Servers: Tomcat 6.0.45, Oracle 12c EE 12.1 Tools: Xcode 8.1, Eclipse Kepler, Jenkins, Git OS: iOS11, MacOS 11. Windows 10Pro;
Cloud Service for Medical Insurance Bundle Engine
Architecting and developing new highly scalable solution of workflow for Medical Insurances Bundle Engine. Gather requirements, design and architecture, POC development, implementation, test and support of the system.
- Java, Spring Boot, Camel and MongoDB. Camel components for work with Kinesis in Java with AWS KPL and KCL
- Big Data on AWS EMR ecosystem with Spark, Hadoop, HDFS, Map Reduce, Hive, Drill; Java, Scala, Python.
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk (MicroServices on Java Spring Boot), EC2, ELB, S3 and Glacier with Drill and Zookeeper as the Big Data Storage, Lambda (Python) as event trigger, SQS and Kinesis as the messaging systems; DynamoDB; MongoDB
- AWS Cloud Formation for environment setup with AIM, Cloud Watch Bamboo, ebextensions and Chef configuration management (Ruby).
- Healthcheck modules to check AWS services in Spring Boot application.
Java 8, Spring 4, Scala, Python, Ruby; Bamboo, Chef, Artifactory, GIT, Jira; AWS: EC2, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda; S3, EFS, Glacier; DynamoDB, CloudWatch, AMI, CloudFormation, VPC, IAM; EMR, Kinesis; SQS Tools: IntelliJ Idea, Mac, CentOS, Ubuntu
SAP Customization in PLM and DMS.
Architecture decisions of the project. The conceptual design of the solution. Development, configuration and implementation of workflow for PLM and DMS. Turning of performance and robustness.
- Java client side application, including Trusted Applet, Web Services, Security, Multithreading, JFC/Swing, Dynamic Class Loading and Reflection.
- Backend BAPI-s and WebServices via SOA Manager and NWA.
- Backend application – Backend Processor, which included implementation of Stateless EJB-s and MDB, JMS, WebServices / Providers, Servlets, JTA, Java Security as well as Database custom development.
- Portal Components in Java Web Dynpro, Web Service models. Portal configuration and integration the development components in the NetWeaver Portal.
- Components with BMP, Workflow and MDM. Configuration of PLM, DMS, K-Pro.
- The self-healing solution in the application.
CE Portal and SOA architecture; TOGAF. SAP ECC, PLM, DMS, MDM, BPM. Java 5/6, JSE, JEE, EJB, MDB, JPA, JFC, JMS, JUnit; Web Services; XML; Environment: SAP ECC 6.0, NetWeaver Application server 7.3; DB2; Tools: NWA, ARIS, Eclipse, NetWeaver Development Workspace – NWDS, NWDI and SDL. Linux and AIX servers; Mac client.
EBAY / Shopping.com
High performance multithread network solution for migration and balance prodigious number of image files among web servers in a cluster.
Providing the design and the development of the solution including performance, scalability, reliability and security. Managing the full software development life cycles for the application: DEV -> QA -> PROD
- Java application. Frameworks including J2EE, DAX, HTTP Components, etc.; Multithreading, database and http connection pooling. Enforcing patterns and best practice such as JUnit, Logging, etc.
- Oracle store procedures, jobs, materialized views, indexes and other components, which are required for the application. Using DDL and PL/SQL scripts
UML 2.0, MDA architecture; Java 6; WebDAV 2, HTTP Components 4, Oracle PL/SQL; Environment: Oracle 10g; Tomcat 6; Apache 2.2, Ant and Anthill; Linux Ubuntu; Windows XP. Tools: Enterprise Architect 4.0; Eclipse Galileo, GIT.
O'Reilly Auto Parts
Retail Point Of Sale for more then 4000 shops nationalwide
Design and implement new features. Implementing on the new architecture of application. Fix issues of the production application. Development of Performance Test Tool
- Java Swing/JFC, Sprint, Hibernate, WebServices and CXF.
- The new architecture of application in Java, WebService, XML, REST and JSON.
- The production application in Java, RMI, MySQL, AS400. Setting JUnit, Groovy script tests.
- The Performance Test tool for the POS with using AOP approach in Java and AspectJ.
Java 6-7, Swing/JFC, WebServices, CXF, Spring, Hibernate, RMI; AspectJ; Spock; AS400; XML; Environment: Tomcat, MySQL, AS400; STS; CVS, GIT, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA; UNIX/Linux;
Polycom: PIMPortal – resource center for partners
Sophisticated product catalog and price generation reporting system. Web user interface for the search and browsing products; creating of the configurable subscriptions for regions, countries and custom pricelist reports, including Excel, CVS, Ariba, eZip, Custom formats. 20,000 products, over 3,000,000 attributes.
Providing the MVC design and development of the required solutions. User interface development. Performance improvement. Analysis of the data model. Providing Oracle development. Setting up, configuration and supporting of WebLogic Application Server for Development, QA and Production environments. Managing the releases for the application including versioning, ant scripts, builds and deployments.
- Java with the Spring, Hibernate and other frameworks (Quartz, EhCache,..) on the backend
- Caching, algorithm and query optimization. The utilization of EhCache. Optimized Hibernate.
- Oracle tables, materialized views, store procedures and other components. Using DDL and PL/SQL scripts.
- The data flow, the data migration and the data backup.
- The application integration via SOA / WebServices with PeopleSoft. Oracle BPM for new data.
- WebLogic Application Server for Development, QA and Production environments.
- Managing the releases for the application including versioning, ant scripts, builds and deployments.
MVC, SOA, MDA and Portlet architecture; Java 5; Spring 2.5, Hibernate 3, Quartz 1.7, EhCache 2.1, Apache POI 3.6; JSP, JSTL, AJAX, jQuery, ExtJS, jSON; HTML, XML; UNIX/Linux and shell scripts; Environment: WebLogic Application server 10.1, Oracle 10g, Oracle SOA and BPM Suites; Web Services, SunOS 5.10, Windows XP. Tools: MyEclipse, SQL Developer, soapUI, Ant, SVN, JIRA.
Prosemarket web application
Application for Publisher, Editor and Article Authors
Gather requirements, design and architecture, implementation, QA and deliver from scratch upto turnkey ready system
- Web part AngularJS 2, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS3
- Backend Java REST API for frontend applications
- Integration external online services with the application via Java backend and Angular 2 frontend.
- Build, config and deployment the whole app on AWS.
Angular 2.0, TypeScript 2.0, Ionic 2.1, HTML 5, CSS3 ; Java 8, Sprint 4, Hybernate 4: Server: MySql 5.6; Tomcat 8.0; AWS: EC2, RDS, IAM, Security Tools: Eclipse 2016, GIT 2.9, Maben 3.4;
InboundWriter : Cloud Service
San Mateo, California
Software predicts the traffic performance of content. Cloud high scalable SAAS solution.
Architecture, design and implementing backend resolver processor, web Services between internal components and external vendors. Setup, configuration and management of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- The Rackend Resolver processor in Java. Using Spring and Hibernate frameworks.
- Back end multithreading processes in Java with JMS, ActiveMQ and Apache Camel
- Web Services between internal components and external vendors.
- UI including AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Dockers and Elastic Beanstalks in AWS.
- AWS including EC2, Instances, Load Balancers, Security Group, Elastic Beanstalk, VPC, RDS, Cognito, SNS, etc.
- Python scripts for deployment, support and the system reporting
Java 8; Spring, Hibernate, JMS, Camel, Web Services, REST, JSON; AngularJS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3, LESS. Python. MySQL. Environment: Nginx 1.0, Tomcat 8, ActiveMQ 5, Memcached, GridGain, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana. Tools: IntelliJ IDEA. GIT, Mercurial, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins. Linux / Ubuntu 14, AWS / EC2, RDS, VPC, SNS. Windows and Mac OS.
NetConstruct. Free Internet.
Los Angeles, California
Internet project. Six production servers. Improvement performance on a few ISPs. More then 1,200,000 users, 4,000 new users every day. Creating a new Free Internet Service.
Architecture, design, technical lead and development of an Internet application solution, which provides free Internet access for ISP clients.
Design, implementation and optimization of the new databases. Analysis, finding and fixing of bugs, improving the code on existing production servers.
Developing of the monitoring and performance tracking system
Building a production environment for the monitoring solution on the Digital UNIX platform.
Providing the design and developing of the application for personalization and maintenance of users
- Distributed N-tier architecture, using EJBs and Servlets on the WebLogic Application Server.
- The new Oracle database with a set of tables, triggers, stored procedures and views in Oracle, using SQL, PL/SQL.
- Java Servlets and Oracle databases on existing production servers (Pool Connection, JDBC, XML, JNDI). Creating UML diagrams on the existing and updated code.
- The monitoring and performance tracking system for the existing production servers. Java, J2EE/Servlets, UNIX C/C++, Perl and UNIX shell as well as SQL, PL/SQL for Oracle development.
- Java GUI Application for personalization and maintenance of users as well as analyses and tuning of servers for the previous system. Used JFC/Swing and JDBC.
- The package of Servlets and HTML forms for maintenance of the users and their accounts.
- Utilities for reports and maintenance cron tasks using the UNIX shell and SQL*Plus.
- Solaris and Digital UNIX platforms: Oracle, Apache, JServ and WebLogic.
N-tier architecture. Windows NT 4.0, Digital UNIX Tru64 4.0F, Solaris 2.6-8, Oracle 8i, Apache 1.3.9, JServ 1.1, WebLogic 5.1, JMeter 1.3, Radius 2.20, Oracle EM 2.0, JDK 1.1-1.2, J2EE 1.2, JDK 2.0, EJB 1.1, JDeveloper 2.0, Forte Java 1.0, Visual Cafe 4.0, gcc 2.95, Forte C/C++ 6.0, VC++ 6.0, Perl 5.005 and HTML 3.2.
Thoughtstar.com, Quick Team
Salt Like City, Utah
Internet Java project that was an online resource for team members to go to in order to communicate, collaborate, and contribute to a project.
Developing a user-side part of the project. Developing transfer data between Client and Server. QA testing, fixing and adapting code
- User-side part of the project in Java. GUI and a representation of objects in Java (Applets).
- Transfer data between Client and Server using Java (Servlets) and XML.
- Win NT, Mac, and Linux platforms.
Internet, Windows NT 4.0, Mac OS 8.5, Linux 2.2, JDK 1.1, JBuilder 3.0 and Visual Cafe 3.0 and Code Warrior 5.0.
Marin County, California
Cloud Service for organizing of electronic bills.
Architecture, design and develop highly secure and scalable cloud solution for organizing of electronic bills. Gather requirements, design, implementation, automation tests and support of the system. AWS configuration.
- Fetcher and REST Servers. Java, Spring, iBatis/MyBaris, AOP and many third-party libraries.
- Two Factor Authentication, OAuth, Ecryption all trafic and data.
- Storage integration with Dropbox, Google Drive, AboutOne, Amazon Cloud Drive, SmartVault, TeamData, Evernote, Evernote Business, Box and inhouse solution with AWS S3.
- MySql, Sharding database; Search Engine via Solr; Logging via Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana; AWS S3 repository for encrypted images and thubnails
- Front end: AngularJS on Web, Android and iOS (it replaced obsolete Flesh/ActiveScript)
- AWS EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Cognito, SNS, etc.
- Deployment script in Python for build instances from scratch.
- Behavior test in Python, which covering all functionality of the system
Java 8, Spring 4, iPatis/MyBatis; AngularJS, jQuery, CSS, SASS, Gulp, HTML5; Python 3, Ruby; MySql, Solr, Elasticseach/ELK; Github, Jira; AWS: EC2, ELB, S3, RDS, CloudWatch, VPC, AIM, Cognito, SNS; Tools: IntelliJ Idea, Mac, CentOS
Back to top